Wednesday, March 6, 2013

PSA: Smokin' deals at Ann Taylor Loft

I had a big long post with lots of pictures brainstormed in my head today, but we just got home and I am old and tired, so that post will have to wait until tomorrow.

I did want to let local ladies know, however, that Ann Taylor Loft has some really amazing deals right now. I stopped in there after work tonight and got two pairs of pants and a blouse (horrid word) for under $14.00. (Don't judge - the title of my blog is "Mostly Thrifted," not "Everything Thrifted and Nothing Else." That wouldn't be very catchy, now would it?) The pants were $3.88 each and the top was $4.88.

I got these deep green velvet skinny pants I got (mine are not petites, for obvious reasons). They are super comfortable and appropriate for work but still something I'd wear on the weekends with leopard-print flats and a chambray button-down shirt.



I also got these wool pants (fully lined!). I love the candy pink color. They'll be so cute for spring with a navy or black top and colorful ballet flats. They look extraordinarily frumpy in that photo, but they're not in real life, I promise.



Finally, I picked up a moodily printed floral blouse with a crew neck and 3/4 sleeves. Naturally, it's not on the Loft website and the photos I tried to take came out really badly, but it's darn cute! I'm planning to wear it with black skinny jeans and color block ballet flats to my niece's party on Saturday.

So, moral of the story if you click on the links I provided, is to always buy your stuff at the store, because evidently the online prices are way higher, plus you have to pay shipping, plus you can't try anything on and a lot of their sale stuff is final sale. But if you're in the market for cute, cheap pants that aren't jeans, get your sweet arse in there.

Til tomorrow,

Leigh


No comments:

Post a Comment